Poinsa was founded in 1978 and is part of a business group that has been combining efforts to become a European benchmark in the manufacture of electro-ceramic and polymeric insulators thanks to continuous investment in the latest technologies.
Our key to success is based on strict quality controls during the production process, support and advice to customer service, constant investment in new technologies and the development of personalized products.
Our high, medium, and low voltage insulators are in demand in the railway, switchgear and transformer sectors.
Poinsa, porcelain and polymer insulators
Our products are manufactured with the aim of satisfying the demands of the markets and sectors where our electro ceramic and polymeric insulators are already a benchmark.
- Capacitor banks
- Bar ducts
- Any electrical environment that requires ceramic insulation.
Our Polymeric electrical insulators are manufactured with the best raw materials on the market. Manufacturing and distributing for a total control of the process, with characteristics that allow companies to save on costs and time, facilitating the assembly of polymeric insulators and their maintenance.
Among the characteristics of our polymeric electrical insulators we highlight the option of self-cleaning, lightness, anti-pollution, hydrophobicity, and anti-vandalism.
Support insulators for Outdoor and Indoor lines
Manufacturing of support insulators for outdoor and indoor lines depends, basically, on the demands at the level of electrical insulation request and on the necessary mechanical resistance, depending on the location and situation where the insulators themselves will be found.
- Support insulators for outdoor medium and high voltage lines, between 6 to 420 kV and 2,000 to 30,000 N.
- Support insulators for indoor low and medium voltage lines from 1 to 52 kV.
We manufacture insulators for railways with the aim of doing our bit to create a modern and efficient network of transport infrastructures, key for the competitiveness and development of a country.
We offer the highest quality porcelain and silicone catenary insulator products.
- Insulators for low voltage C-160 (3.3 KV)
- Insulators for low voltage CR-220 (3.3 KV)
- 25 KV medium voltage high speed insulators.
- Insulators for substations.
Isolators for transformers
More than 35 years of experience in manufacturing transformer insulators as high, medium, and low voltage bushings.
They strictly comply with national and international standards.
We specialize in transformer insulators for:
- Isolators for distribution, power, and current transformers of DIN, UNE-EN, UNESA, N.F., B.S.
- Insulators for low voltage between 1 to 3 KV.
- High voltage insulators from 10 KV to 52 KV.
- Enclosures for voltage and current transformers.
- Wall-bushings between 10 kv to 75 kv.
What type of electro-ceramic and polymeric insulators do you need?
We invite you to consult our electro-ceramic and polymeric insulators product catalogs:
- General catalog of insulators.
- Catalog of polymeric electrical insulators.
- Catalog of railway insulators.
- Catalog of insulators for switchgear.